enStratus™ is a cloud infrastructure management solution for deploying and managing enterprise-class applications in public and private clouds. enStratus has a multi-cloud architecture that provides security, reliability and cloud independence.
We deliver governance for the cloud through a patent-pending security architecture and a powerful management console that with the following key capabilities:
- Key Management and Encryption – Patent-pending security architecture holds all cloud credentials outside the cloud provider with automated encryption
- User Management – Granular role-based security provies the right level of control for your development, QA, business or partner teams
- Automation – Automate the recovery, backup or scaling of your cloud infrastructure to meet your service level requirements
- API – Extend, integrate or customize enStratus for your specific requirements with the enStratus API
- Private and Public Clouds – Manage your public or private clouds with one unified management solution
- SaaS or On-Premise Option – Leverage enStratus as a hosted software solution or on-premise to meet your unique needs
Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota enStratus serves hundreds of organizations worldwide. For more information, contact us or call 612-746-3091.